Vietnamese Tofu Rice Wraps & Peanut Sauce
vietnamese rice sheets
1/4C warm water
celery sticks, quartered lengthwise and halfved
8oz extra firm tofu, drained
Black bean noodles, cooked & strained
3tbsp corn starch (or white flour)
3tbsp sesame oil
1/4tsp cayenne pepper
1/3C natural peanut butter
pinch chili flakes
1 tbsp garlic, minced
3tbsp tamarai (or soy sauce)
1. cut tofu into small rectangles
2. Heat sesame oil on medium heat on stove top
3. Fry tofu in sesame oil and turn to cook all sides until crispy
4. Put rice sheet rounds on a plate with warm water until they are transparent in color
5. Transfer to a cutting board and fill with cooked tofu, carrots, celery, and pasta lengthwise
6. Roll filling like you would a wrap, closing both ends. Make sure the wrap is tightly packed so it doesn't fall apart when you eat it.
For the dipping sauce...
Combine second list of ingredients and whisk with a fork until combined.
Voila! an easy vegan & gluten free recipe for a protein punch!
Love this recipe? Share it, love it, and leave us a comment below!
Interested in learning more about recipe modification and meal plan preparation to suit your personal goals? Learn more here: https://procoach.app/jroynutrition