Updated: Jan 8
1 1/2C white all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/3C melted butter
3/4C granulated Stevia
1 small apple, very thinly sliced
2 very ripe medium sized bananas, mashed
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray.
3. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
4. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, apple, and melted butter in a large bowl.
5. Mix in flour mixture, and mix until smooth. Scoop into muffin pans about 3/4 full ( 6 muffins)
6. Bake in preheated oven for 29 minutes
*Recipe makes 6 large muffins*
Love this recipe? Share it, love it, and leave us a comment below!
Interested in learning more about recipe modification and meal plan preparation to suit your personal goals? Learn more here: https://procoach.app/jroynutrition